- Online trainings provide solutions to your design projects.
- Receive guidance from experienced Dlubal instructors.
- Gain valuable program insight, increase efficiency, and improve workflows.
- Virtual trainings are cost-effective, flexible, and convenient.
RFEM 6 | Basics
Online Training Information
Why An Online Training?
Use this online training to expand your knowledge to work more efficiently and effectively with the Dlubal software.
Date | Time
ContentBasic training on the structural FEA software RFEM
Learn how to work more efficiently with the RFEM software. The essential modeling functions and workflow will be discussed using practical examples. Live Q&A with the instructor is possible during the course.
Price250.00 EUR zzgl. MwSt.
|-||Introduction to the structural analysis software|
|-||Overview of important features|
|-||Detailed workflow with relevant design examples|
|-||Question and answer opportunities|
|-||Information about Dlubal Software products|
Additional informationThe online training requires a fast and reliable internet connection.
During the training, each participant can ask questions at any time using the chat option.
Each participant will receive a link to the recorded training including presentation models to download and a PDF version of the training manual. This material contains all topics covered during the online training.
The training is held in English.
Each participant will receive a certificate of completion for the hours attended (i.e. PDH).
Dipl.-Ing. Juliane Stopper-Akdag
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Ms. Stopper provides technical support for our customers and is responsible for the development of products for geotechnical engineering.
Dipl.-Ing. (BA) Markus Baumgärtel
Mr. Baumgärtel provides technical support for customers of Dlubal Software.
Do you have any questions about a group training course? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum.
If you are interested in a specific topic not included in a group training, consider an Individual Training.Individual Training
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
When calculating a surface model, the internal forces are determined separately for each finite element. Since the element-by-element results usually represent a discontinuous distribution, RFEM performs smoothing of the internal forces.
Steel Frame | Model is used in the free webinar "Most Frequently Asked Questions Answered by Dlubal's Support Team"
- My model in RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9 is unstable. What could be the reason?
How can I efficiently define line hinges on several surfaces?
- How can I import my AutoCAD model into RFEM 6 and have the cross section and material information transfer over?
- Why does the load wizard "Member Load from Area Load" give unnecessary concentrated loads?
- Although all the member design checks have been fulfilled, I get the "Not Covered Reinforcement" result. What is the reason?
- How can I modify the lamella thickness for a glulam section in RFEM 6?
- How do I define effective lengths when designing steel members in RFEM 6?
- In RFEM 6, is it possible to display a graphic with the distribution of the required reinforcement in the DIN A0 format?
- Where can I find the graphical results of punching shear in the concrete design? Especially the distribution of shear forces at the critical perimeter or the punching loads.
- Is it possible to display the reinforcement description in RFEM 6?
The structural analysis program RFEM 6 is the basis of a modular software system. The main program RFEM 6 is used to define structures, materials, and loads of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, and members. The program can also design combined structures as well as solid and contact elements.