- The training provides solutions to current questions.
- Numerous hands-on exercises on the PC complement well-founded knowledge with practical know-how.
- Modern training room and first class technical equipment guarantee a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
Training in Leipzig | RFEM | Basics
Why Attend the Training?
"Thank you very much for the RSTAB introductory training at the Civil Engineering and Industrial Construction Engineering Faculty of the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Ostwestfalen-Lippe. Numerous students provided extraordinarily positive feedback.
I would like to thank, also on behalf of the dean of our faculty, the company Dlubal for this successful event."
Group training sessions at a Dlubal Software location provide the opportunity to gain expert knowledge and to ensure you’re getting the most out of your Dlubal programs.
Date | Time
Registration Deadline28 September 2020
ContentBasic training on the FEA program RFEM (max. 4 participants)
Price590.00 EUR per person plus tax
|-||Introduction to the program|
|-||Explaining all important features|
|12:15 - 13:00||Lunch break|
|-||Detailed handling of examples relevant for practice|
|-||Discussion of open questions|
|-||Information about Dlubal Software products|
Further DetailsFor the training, we provide individual workplaces with an own computer at your disposal.
After the event, each participant will receive the training documentation as PDF file as well as the models and materials presented in the training for download. This way, the participant can go through and understand the training step by step on the models.
The costs include training documentation and lunch snack.
The training is held in English language.
Each participant receives a certificate after completion of the training.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Stefan Frenzel
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Frenzel is responsible for the development of products for dynamic analysis. He also provides technical support for customers of Dlubal Software.
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Tower | Hinged connections of lattice tower members according to EC 3
RFEM add-on module RF-CONCRETE NL | Nonlinear reinforced concrete calculation for the serviceability limit state
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Timber-Timber to Timber | Design of direct timber connections according to Eurocode 5
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Column Base | Hinged and restrained column bases according to EC 3
RFEM add-on module RF-LOAD-HISTORY | Consideration of plastic deformations from previous load conditions
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/FE-LTB | Lateral -torsional buckling analysis according to theory II. Order (FEM)
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-DSTV | Standardized connections in steel buildings according to EC 3
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TIMBER SANS | Design of members made of timber according to SANS 10163 (South African standard)
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- During the plausibility check, I get an error message saying that the surface opposite from the contact surface cannot be located. How can I fix this?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber concrete in the structural analysis software RFEM?
- How can I deactivate displaying symbols for the FE mesh refinement?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Is it also possible to subsequently deactivate the symbols for the FE mesh refinement in an existing graphic in a printout report?
- Can I design laminated veneer lumber with RFEM/RSTAB?
- How can I calculate a timber-concrete composite floor with cross-laminated timber?
- How can I model a thickened area of my concrete slab in RFEM such as a drop panel?
- How is it possible to display the main support direction graphically in RF‑LAMINATE?