Check out these tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
Webinar | Construction Stage Analysis in RFEM 6
First Steps with RFEM
In this webinar, we show you how to consider various construction stages in the RFEM 6 structural analysis program.
02:45 Defining construction stages with regard to model
10:25 Defining construction stages with regard to loads
17:25 Design based on construction stages and evaluating results
29:50 Modification of the design properties in the construction stages
41:50 Consideration of plastic deformations from previous load situations
Dlubal Webinar Free webinar Stability Buckling Critical load factor Eigenvalue Mode shape Instability Webinar on Dlubal Software Webinar Dlubal Tutorial Construction industry Civil engineering Structural engineer Structural Design structural engineer Structural analysis Structural Engineer Dlubal Software
- Product Description | Construction Stages Analysis (CSA) for RFEM 6
- Structural FEA Software RFEM 6
- Structural Frame and Truss Analysis Software RSTAB 9
- Add-Ons for RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9
Do you have any questions about our products or which are best suited for your design projects? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or search the FAQ page, available 24/7.
When calculating regular structures, data input is often not complicated but time-consuming. Input automation can save valuable time. The task described in the present article is to consider the stories of a house as single construction stages. Data is entered using a C# program so that the user does not have to enter the elements of the individual floors manually.
- Is it possible to change the properties of members or surfaces, such as their location, in the individual construction stages?
- I get a warning that a file created with RFEM, RSTAB, or RSECTION contains a virus or a Trojan horse. What should I do?
- When trying to start a cloud calculation, I get the error message SSL handshake failed. What should I do?