RFEM - Special Features to be More Competitive
Free Online Seminar
Challenges in your structural analysis and design software occur on a daily basis. This webinar focuses on special features in Dlubal's FEA software RFEM to help you effectively overcome these obstacles to become a more efficient and productive structural modeler.
- Modeling techniques
- Time-saving features
- Addressing singularities
- Troubleshooting instabilities
Length: 1:03:13 h
- Up to 00:01:00: Introduction
- Up to 00:22:00: Example 1 - Simple frame
- Up to 00:34:00: Example 2 - Continuous timber beam
- Up to 00:42:00: Example 3 - Pipe
- Up to 00:53:10: Example 4 - Concrete foundation
- Up to 01:01:30: Example 5 - 3D hall
- Up to 01:03:13: Closing remarks
Amy Heilig, MS, PE
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Sales & Technical Support Engineer
|Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market.|
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.