Seamless Structural Analysis Utilizing RFEM and Revit
Free Online Seminar
Length: 1:02:18 hContent
- Exchange of data from Revit to RFEM via the direct interface link between programs
- Finite element analysis and design of a steel and concrete structure in RFEM according to US Standards
- Optimization and modifications in RFEM are integrated back into Revit to allow for an efficient update of the original BIM model
|00:06:25||Direct interface between RFEM/RSTAB and Revit Structures|
|00:07:20||Live demo introduction|
|00:15:23||Example 1 - Concrete structure: Exporting model from Autodesk Revit to RFEM using Dlubal - Revit Link and data conversion|
|00:26:45||Loading and concrete analysis according to ASCE 7‑10 in RF‑CONCRETE|
|00:30:05||Import of results of the concrete analysis from RFEM to Revit Structure|
|00:38:25||Example 2 - Steel structure: Exporting model from Autodesk Revit to RFEM|
|00:45:45||Steel analysis and design according to ANSI/AISC in RF‑STEEL AISC and updating the analytical model in Autodesk Revit|
|00:47:40||RFEM modeling options and considering the modifications in the Revit model|
|00:50:15||Example 3: Import of a complex building model from RFEM to Autodesk Revit|
|00:52:20||Summary of BIM scenarios|
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Walter Rustler, M.Eng.
Sales Director & Customer Support
Mr. Rustler is the representative of Dlubal Software GmbH and the Sales & Marketing director. Also, he participates in product development.
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
Extension of the RF-/STEEL Warping Erosion module | Lateral -torsional buckling analyzes of members according to the second -order theory with 7 degrees of freedom
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Tower | Hinged connections of lattice tower members according to EC 3
RFEM/RSTAB Add-on Module RF-IMP/RSIMP | Generation of Geometric Replacement Imperfections and Pre-deformed Replacement Structures
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Column Base | Hinged and restrained column bases according to EC 3
RF-/DYNAM Pro - Natural Vibrations Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of natural frequencies and mode shapes
RF-/DYNAM Pro-Natural Vibrations Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of Natural Frequencies and Mode Shapes
RFEM add-on module RF-CONCRETE NL | Nonlinear reinforced concrete calculation for the serviceability limit state
RF-/PLATE-BUCKLING Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Plate Buckling Analysis for Plates with or Without Stiffeners According to 1993-1-5
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TOWER effective lengths | Determination of effective lengths of lattice towers
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- When comparing RF‑CONCRETE Columns with another design software, I get different results. How to explain the differences?
- Is it possible to perform design without an additional reinforcement in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- My aim is to mesh a circular hole plate in a mapped way. Is such a meshing possible in RFEM?
I have installed Halfen HDB 13.60 on my PC. The version does not seem to be compatible with RF-PUNCH Pro anymore. The interface does not work. I am using version 5.26.02 of RFEM.
- When solving a foundation slab under a circular tank, I do not see the contact stress in the middle of the surface. What could be the reason for this?
The design criterion for VEd/VRd,c is displayed as governing, although there should be a shear reinforcement designed. Also, the design of VEd/VRds is missing. Why is that?
- Which calculation method is the basis for the stability analysis in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- Is it possible to enter a curtailed reinforcement in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- The design ratio of the cross-section check is different for the RF‑/STEEL and RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. What is the reason?
- What is the meaning of the warning message ER061) Minimum amplifier of design loads <1?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Design of reinforced concrete members and surfaces (plates, walls, planar structures, shells)
Design of steel members according to the American standard ANSI/AISC 360
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions