Concrete Design per ACI 318-14 in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Column and rib member design in RF-CONCRETE Members.
- Spandrel design above wall openings (result beams) in RF-CONCRETE Members.
- Wall design in RF-CONCRETE Surfaces.
- Addressing singularities in FEA concrete design.
- Up to 02:33: Introduction
- Up to 04:42: Concept of the RF-CONCRETE add-on modules and RFEM
- Up to 15:50: Concrete structure model and load (ASCE 7) overview in RFEM
- Up to 19:02: Analysis and results interpretation
- Up to 42:38: ULS and SLS member design per ACI 318-14 in RF-CONCRETE Members
- Up to 59:52: ULS and SLS surface design per ACI 318-14 in RF-CONCRETE Surfaces
- Up to 1:01:59: Conclusion
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
ACI ACI 318 ACI 318-14 ASCE 7 concrete reinforced concrete design concrete design concrete wall design elevated slab design concrete beam design concrete column design ULS SLS strength design serviceability design reinforcement design
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
Distribution of vertical soil stresses and related settlement under a uniformly distributed load from 
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber reinforced concrete with the structural analysis program RFEM?
- How can I deactivate displaying symbols for the FE mesh refinement?
- What does the "Crack formation in the first 28 days" option means?
- I have recently purchased RSTAB with the CONCRETE add-on module. Can I use it to perform the stability analysis of reinforced concrete columns?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Is it also possible to subsequently deactivate the symbols for the FE mesh refinement in an existing graphic in a printout report?
- Why does the note 155) appear as a result of the reinforced concrete design of members for the existing stirrup reinforcement?
- Why do RF‑CONCRETE Members or CONCRETE determine a significantly higher provided reinforcement than the required reinforcement?
- How can I calculate a timber-concrete composite floor with cross-laminated timber?
- How can I model a thickened area of my concrete slab in RFEM such as a drop panel?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Design of reinforced concrete members and surfaces (plates, walls, planar structures, shells)
Module Extension for RFEM
Extension of the modules for reinforced concrete design by the ACI 318 design