Concrete Design per ACI 318-14 in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
Date | Time
- Column and rib member design in RF-CONCRETE Members.
- Spandrel design above wall openings (result beams) in RF-CONCRETE Members.
- Wall design in RF-CONCRETE Surfaces.
- Addressing singularities in FEA concrete design.
- Up to 02:33: Introduction
- Up to 04:42: Concept of the RF-CONCRETE add-on modules and RFEM
- Up to 15:50: Concrete structure model and load (ASCE 7) overview in RFEM
- Up to 19:02: Analysis and results interpretation
- Up to 42:38: ULS and SLS member design per ACI 318-14 in RF-CONCRETE Members
- Up to 59:52: ULS and SLS surface design per ACI 318-14 in RF-CONCRETE Surfaces
- Up to 1:01:59: Conclusion
ACI ACI 318 ACI 318-14 ASCE 7 concrete reinforced concrete design concrete design concrete wall design elevated slab design concrete beam design concrete column design ULS SLS strength design serviceability design reinforcement design
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.