Plate and Shell Modeling in RFEM - Part 1
Free Online Seminar
- Part 1 of a two-part RFEM webinar series
- Modeling of an industrial tank with plate elements
- Loading and load combination options
- Tips and tricks for efficient modeling workflow
- 00:00 Introduction
- 01:58 Modeling of plate structure in RFEM
- 39:58 FE mesh and mesh refinements
- 46:31 Plate local axes and orientation
- 52:12 Load case and load combination generation
- 55:18 Free load application on structure
- 1:02:45 Conclusion
Amy Heilig, MS, PE
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.