RFEM Webinar 1: Introduction to Analysis and Design
Free Online Seminar
- Overview and features of RFEM and the design add‑on modules
- Modeling, loading, generation of load combinations, and analysis of a multi‑material structure in RFEM
- Reinforced concrete design per the ACI 318 utilizing RF‑CONCRETE
- Steel member design per the AISC 360 utilizing RF‑STEEL AISC
- Review of result output and printout report
- Up to 00:03:36: Introduction
- Up to 00:06:00: RFEM & add‑on module concept
- Up to 00:49:45: Modeling, loading, and analysis of a multi-material structure in RFEM
- Up to 00:54:35: Design of steel members per AISC 360 in RF‑STEEL AISC
- Up to 01:03:15: Design of concrete members per ACI 318 in RF‑CONCRETE Members
- Up to 01:07:20: Printout report options in RFEM
- Up to 01:09:34: Closing remarks
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.