RFEM Webinar 3: Integration with BIM Workflows
- Revit Integration with RFEM utilizing the direct link
- Explore various scenarios of Revit to RFEM import/export
- Round-tripping of updated model between programs
- Useful tips for a more optimized integration
- Other BIM options in RFEM including Tekla, AutoCAD, etc.
- Up to 00:01:20: Introduction
- Up to 00:06:40: Difference of file based and direct data exchange
- Up to 00:09:50: Difference between analytical and physical model
- Up to 00:32:00: The analytical model in Revit, relevant objects and exchange scenarios
- Up to 00:48:50: Advanced load and combination generation in RFEM vs Revit, design procedure and updating modifications from RFEM to Revit
- Up to 00:50:10: Export to Tekla Structures
- Up to 00:54:50: Workflow Export-Calculate-Import with Revit, concrete model, import of results
- Up to 00:56:30: Exchange of partial models from Revit to RFEM
- Up to 01:01:50: Export of models from Tekla Structures to RFEM, analytical model, round-trip procedure
- Up to 01:05:15: Import of IFC file (coordination view) and conversion to native RFEM objects
- Up to 01:07:45: Export to Bentley ISM Structural Synchronizer
- Up to 01:09:55: Closing remarks
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.