Tips & Tricks for Modeling in RFEM and RSTAB
Free Online Seminar
Stine Effler, M.Sc.
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Ms. Effler is responsible for the development of products for dynamic analysis and provides technical support for our customers.
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
RFEM/RSTAB Add-on Module RF-IMP/RSIMP | Generation of Geometric Replacement Imperfections and Pre-deformed Replacement Structures
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- How is it possible to add or remove tables in the printout report?
- The display of result values is too inaccurate. Where can I set to see more result values for member internal forces?
- How do I apply prestress to tension members?
- I have numeric stiffnesses of my members. How can I assign the stiffnesses to a member without having to create a notional material and a cross-section?
- I have bought a new computer. How can I use my softlock license on it?
- How do I install the network license (USB dongle) on the server?
In my Dlubal Software programs, I have a problem that the umlauts and special characters cannot be displayed. How can I change that?
- Can I also use the load generator for the members that do not rest in one plane?
- How is the friction set on a member hinge via the COM interface?
- Is it possible to keep the results from RWIND Simulation when deleting the FE mesh if I only adjust materials or support conditions?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions