Programmable COM Interface for RFEM/RSTAB
Information about the Free Webinar
This webinar demonstrates how to use the COM interface to integrate external programs with RFEM and RSTAB.
Date | Time
|1:45||Features of COM interface|
|7:50||Principles for creating structural elements|
|18:10||Interface to the STEEL EC3 add-on module with optimizing the length of a tapered beam|
Presentation Model to Download
Below, under Models to Download, you can find the model used in the webinar. This will allow you to independently follow the webinar step by step with the provided model.
Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Günthel
Mr. Günthel provides technical support for our customers.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Hörold
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Hörold takes care of the Dlubal Software website, creates press releases as well as marketing materials, and is the moderator of the German and English webinars.
- Slides to Webinar "Programmable COM Interface for RFEM/RSTAB" (PDF)
- Excel File for Webinar "Programmable COM Interface for RFEM/RSTAB"
- RFEM 5 Online Manual
- RF-COM/RS-COM Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB
- Videos and Introductory Examples About RF-COM and RS-COM
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
The model is constructed by means of parameters for geometry and loads and regenerates when the parameters are changed.
- How can I set the calculation parameters by using the COM interface?
- How can I create a result beam by using the COM interface?
- How does the asynchronous calculation via the COM interface work?
- Is it possible to create nodal releases via the COM interface?
- Where can I find the materials for the corresponding National Annexes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?