Stability Design in Steel Construction with RFEM and RSTAB
Information About the Free Webinar
Webinars provide the opportunity to gain expert knowledge and to ensure you’re getting the most out of your Dlubal programs.
Date | Time
ContentFree Online Webinar | Stability Design in Steel Construction with RFEM and RSTAB
This webinar demonstrates the different options to perform stability designs for steel members using RFEM and RSTAB.
Below, under Models to Download, you will find the model(s) used in the webinar. This will allow you to independently follow the webinar step by step with the provided model after the presentation is complete.
In addition, each participant receives a certificate issued to the name given during registration.
|-||Comparison/limits of Equivalent Member Method, General Method, warping torsion analysis according to EC 3|
|-||Applying these methods using examples|
Please NoteDuring the presentation, you will have the opportunity to ask individual questions.
Take advantage of this free webinar and sign up today! The number of participants is limited. After your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email including information on how to join this free webinar.
A computer with internet access is required as well as a loudspeaker, headphones, headset or any other listening device. Alternatively, you can dial in using a phone line for audio connection.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Hörold
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Hörold takes care of the Dlubal Software website, creates press releases as well as marketing materials, and is the moderator of the German and English webinars.
Dipl.-Ing. Oliver Müller
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Müller is responsible for the development of the add-on modules for steel structures and provides technical support for our customers.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Frank Sonntag, M.Sc.
Sales & Customer Support
Mr. Sonntag coordinates the Dlubal Software office in Leipzig and is responsible for sales and customer support.
- Product Description | Structural Analysis Program RFEM
- First Steps with RFEM
- RFEM 5 Online Manual
- Product Description | RF-/STEEL EC3 add-on module for RFEM/RSTAB
- Product Description | Module extension RF-/STEEL Warping Torsion
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
FEA Software RFEM & Structural Analysis Software RSTAB | Video Tutorial | Strong on analysis and documentation. Better service for your customers.
Dlubal Software proposes aux établissements de l'enseignement superieur de profiter de ses logiciels de calcul de structure comme support d'apprentissage à usage non-commercial.
Product Features Articles
Display extended strains of members, surfaces and solids (e.g. important principal strains, equivalent total strains, etc.) in the Project Navigator - Results in RFEM as well as in Table 4.0.
For example, you can display governing plastic strains when performing the plastic design of connections with surface elements.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I design a set of members using RF‑/STEEL EC3. In accordance with the manual calculation, the design is fulfilled, but it cannot be performed successfully in the add-on module. Why?
- I compare the flexural buckling design according to the equivalent member method and the internal forces according to the linear static analysis with the stress calculation according to the second-order analysis including imperfections. The differences are very large. What is the reason?
- Can I quickly optimize all cross-sections in my model by using internal forces?
- What should be considered when using a failure of columns under tension in the RF‑/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads add-on module?
- Is it possible to renumber cross-sections and materials in RFEM and RSTAB?
- I get the error message "Entry in the 'Beam spacing' box is not within the allowable range." What can I do?
- For a tapered member, I get the error message "Invalid (incompatible) arrangement ...". What can I do?
- I have defined a wind profile for RWIND Simulation up to a height of 100 m. Is the wind profile dependent on the size of the wind tunnel?
- As part of my bachelor thesis, I would like to integrate the RSTAB printout report into LaTeX. There, you can completely integrate a PDF document as shown in the viewer. This also works with any PDF document, but not with the printout report created by RSTAB. What could be the reason?
- Does the program use different values of modulus of elasticity for different temperatures? How to activate it?