The Most Common User Errors With RFEM and RSTAB
Information About the Free Webinar
This webinar demonstrates the most common user errors when working with RFEM and RSTAB and how to avoid them.
Date | Time
ContentThe Most Common User Errors With RFEM and RSTAB
|2:05||Wind load application on duopitch roofs|
|8:15||Correct imperfection application|
|12:35||Sets of members for member design|
|15:00||Contact solid modeling|
|27:55||FE mesh size|
|21:20||Definition of FE mesh refinements|
|32:30||Definition of average regions|
|35:50||Unexpected internal forces|
|40:15||Connection plate-beam (rigid, loose, elastic)|
|48:35||Consideration of creep coefficient in timber structures|
|53:10||Dealing with/correction of instabilities|
Presentation Models to Download
Below, under Models to Download, you will find the models used in the webinar. This will allow you to independently follow the webinar step by step with the provided model after the presentation is complete.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Hörold
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Hörold takes care of the Dlubal Software website, creates press releases as well as marketing materials, and is the moderator of the German and English webinars.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Stefan Frenzel
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Frenzel is responsible for the development of products for dynamic analysis. He also provides technical support for customers of Dlubal Software.
Dipl.-Ing. (BA) Markus Baumgärtel
Mr. Baumgärtel provides technical support for customers of Dlubal Software.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
Distribution of Vertical Soil Stresses and Related Settlement under Uniformly Distributed Load from 
For member loads of the load type "Force", you can define eccentricities. You can apply the load eccentricities by means of an absolute or relative offset.
It is recommended to use the large deformation analysis to consider all effects of eccentric loads.
- I have set my beams unconnected to a column. Can I quickly correct this?
- I compare the flexural buckling design according to the equivalent member method and the internal forces according to the linear static analysis with the stress calculation according to the second-order analysis including imperfections. The differences are very large. What is the reason?
- How can I set the deformation coefficient kdef in the program?
- Is it possible to keep the results from RWIND Simulation when deleting the FE mesh if I only adjust materials or support conditions?
- How can I change the colors of the selection and preselection?
- Is it possible to make the generated member loads from area loads via plane to act eccentrically on the member cross-section?
- After the calculation in the RF‑/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads add-on module, the size of my file has increased significantly. The performance has worsened enormously. What could be the reason for this?
- Why are my imperfections displayed graphically in different ways and can I adjust the display?
- What happens with the programs and add-on modules in the case of the timeout of a network license? And how can I increase the timeout?
- Why is it not possible to select a load case for design in the RF‑/STEEL add-on module, although it is defined in RFEM/RSTAB?