The Most Common User Errors With RFEM and RSTAB
Information About the Free Webinar
This webinar demonstrates the most common user errors when working with RFEM and RSTAB and how to avoid them.
Date | Time
ContentThe Most Common User Errors With RFEM and RSTAB
|2:05||Wind load application on duopitch roofs|
|8:15||Correct imperfection application|
|12:35||Sets of members for member design|
|15:00||Contact solid modeling|
|27:55||FE mesh size|
|21:20||Definition of FE mesh refinements|
|32:30||Definition of average regions|
|35:50||Unexpected internal forces|
|40:15||Connection plate-beam (rigid, loose, elastic)|
|48:35||Consideration of creep coefficient in timber structures|
|53:10||Dealing with/correction of instabilities|
Presentation Models to Download
Below, under Models to Download, you will find the models used in the webinar. This will allow you to independently follow the webinar step by step with the provided models after the presentation is complete.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Hörold
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Hörold takes care of the Dlubal Software website, creates press releases as well as marketing materials, and is the moderator of the German and English webinars.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Stefan Frenzel
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Frenzel is responsible for the development of products for dynamic analysis. He also provides technical support for customers of Dlubal Software.
Dipl.-Ing. (BA) Markus Baumgärtel
Mr. Baumgärtel provides technical support for customers of Dlubal Software.
- Product Description | Structural Analysis Program RFEM
- Product Description | Frame Analysis Software RSTAB
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
Describing the procedure for the serviceability limit state design of a floor slab made of steel fiber-reinforced concrete.
Display extended strains of members, surfaces and solids (for example, the important principal strains, equivalent total strains, and so on) in the Project Navigator - Results in RFEM as well as in Table 4.0.
For example, you can display governing plastic strains when performing the plastic design of connections with surface elements.
- I compare the flexural buckling design according to the equivalent member method and the internal forces according to the linear static analysis with the stress calculation according to the second-order analysis including imperfections. The differences are very large. What could be the reason for this?
- How can I set the deformation coefficient kdef in the program?
- How do I get the current authorization file for RFEM 5, RSTAB 8 and other stand-alone programs?
- Can I also use RWIND 2 with RFEM 5/RSTAB 8?
- I cannot create a new file. The menu item is grayed out. What can I do?
- Is it also possible to consider friction at nodal support in RFEM or RSTAB?
- Where in the Dlubal extranet can I download my RFEM / RSTAB authorization file?
- How can I display more information about member end hinges in a graphic?
- I have deleted my shortcut from Viewer. How can I restore it?
- Can I create a visibility from objects even though the function is grayed?