The Most Common User Errors With RFEM and RSTAB
Information About the Free Webinar
This webinar demonstrates the most common user errors when working with RFEM and RSTAB and how to avoid them.
Date | Time
ContentThe Most Common User Errors With RFEM and RSTAB
|2:05||Wind load application on duopitch roofs|
|8:15||Correct imperfection application|
|12:35||Sets of members for member design|
|15:00||Contact solid modeling|
|27:55||FE mesh size|
|21:20||Definition of FE mesh refinements|
|32:30||Definition of average regions|
|35:50||Unexpected internal forces|
|40:15||Connection plate-beam (rigid, loose, elastic)|
|48:35||Consideration of creep coefficient in timber structures|
|53:10||Dealing with/correction of instabilities|
Presentation Models to Download
Below, under Models to Download, you will find the models used in the webinar. This will allow you to independently follow the webinar step by step with the provided models after the presentation is complete.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Hörold
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Hörold takes care of the Dlubal Software website, creates press releases as well as marketing materials, and is the moderator of the German and English webinars.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Stefan Frenzel
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Frenzel is responsible for the development of products for dynamic analysis. He also provides technical support for customers of Dlubal Software.
Dipl.-Ing. (BA) Markus Baumgärtel
Mr. Baumgärtel provides technical support for customers of Dlubal Software.
- Product Description | Structural Analysis Program RFEM
- Product Description | Frame Analysis Software RSTAB
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
Describing the procedure for the serviceability limit state design of a floor slab made of steel fiber-reinforced concrete.
RFEM/RSTAB Add-on Module RF-IMP/RSIMP | Generation of Geometric Replacement Imperfections and Pre-deformed Replacement Structures
Online Training | German 2 | Mi, 29. April 2020 | 8:30 - 12:30 MESZ | RSTAB - Stabwerke Online-Schulung
- I compare the flexural buckling design according to the equivalent member method and the internal forces according to the linear static analysis with the stress calculation according to the second-order analysis including imperfections. The differences are very large. What could be the reason for this?
- How can I set the deformation coefficient kdef in the program?
- Can I create a visibility from objects even though the function is grayed?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it possible to switch off the minimum internal forces when displaying a result diagram so that the maximum values are only displayed?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF-/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross -section from the selection?
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- We have recently received the following error message on a laptop. Can you tell me what we can do to fix the problem?
- There are two different add-on modules for a response spectrum analysis in RF‑/DYNAM Pro. What can be the reasons for the different results of both add-on modules?