Analysis of Multilayer Surfaces and Application of Building Models in RFEM 6
Information About the Free Webinar
In this webinar, we will show you how to use the structural analysis and design software RFEM 6 to calculate multilayer surfaces and apply building models.
Date | Time
|2:25||Definition of multilayer laminate surfaces|
|13:50||Stiffness reductions for deep beams and panels|
|50:30||Determination of loads for bracings on the building model|
|51:30||Calculation of story center for dynamic analysis|
Presentation Models to Download
Below, under Models to Download, you will find the models used in the webinar. This will allow you to independently follow the webinar step by step with the provided models.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Hörold
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Hörold takes care of the Dlubal Software website, creates press releases as well as marketing materials, and is the moderator of the German and English webinars.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Bastian Kuhn, M.Sc.
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Kuhn is responsible for developing products for timber structures, and provides technical support for our customers.
- Presentation Slides to Webinar "Analysis of Multilayer Surfaces and Application of Building Models in RFEM 6" (PDF)
- More About RFEM 6
- More About RSTAB 9
- Add-Ons for RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9
- Online Manual | Multi-Layer Surfaces (e.g. Laminate, CLT)
Do you have questions about our webinars? Need advice on which webinars are best for your upcoming design project? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum or find suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page available 24/7.
AIJ Examples Case E - Building Complex in Actual Urban Area with Dense Concentration of Buildings in Niigata City
Compliance with building codes, such as Eurocode, is essential to ensure the safety, structural integrity, and sustainability of buildings and structures. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) plays a vital role in this process by simulating fluid behavior, optimizing designs, and helping architects and engineers meet Eurocode requirements related to wind load analysis, natural ventilation, fire safety, and energy efficiency. By integrating CFD into the design process, professionals can create safer, more efficient, and compliant buildings that meet the highest standards of construction and design in Europe.
- How can I connect surfaces to other surfaces or members in a hinged/semi-rigid way? What are Line Hinges and Line Releases?
- How is the dimension for an equivalent round section calculated in the Timber Design add-on?
- I have a 3D model and try to split it up into "walls" and "surfaces" with the Building Model and to calculate them separately. However, my structural system becomes unstable then. What can be the reason?