Interfaces with RFEM 6 Briefly Presented: DXF, IFC, Autodesk Revit
Free Webinar Information
This webinar shows how to exchange data with RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9 via DXF, IFC, or Autodesk Revit.
Date | Time
|3:25||Data exchange between Autodesk Revit and RFEM 6|
Import and export of IFC files
Import and export of DXF files
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Hörold
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Hörold takes care of the Dlubal Software website, creates press releases as well as marketing materials, and is the moderator of the German and English webinars.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Lukas Sühnel
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Paul Sivolgin, B.Eng.
Mr. Sivolgin supports product development in the area of interfaces.
- Presentation slides to webinar "Interfaces with RFEM 6 Briefly Presented: DXF, IFC, Autodesk Revit" (PDF)
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) Interfaces
- More About RFEM 6
- More About RSTAB 9
- Add-Ons for RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9
Do you have questions about our webinars? Need advice on which webinars are best for your upcoming design project? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum or find suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page available 24/7.
This article looks at a practical use-case of programming a 2D Truss Generator GUI with Python.
Is Revit AddIn installed automatically in RFEM 6?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Is it possible to import the files of the FEM-Design program by the StruSoft company into RFEM?
- Can I use RFEM to calculate a log house three-dimensionally?
- Which programs can I use to calculate and design power plants?
- I am trying to import a model from cadwork. Unfortunately, I cannot correctly transfer the cross-sections from cadwork to RFEM. Do you have any tips?
- When importing a model directly from AutoCAD, the shape of the "spline" is sometimes incorrect.
- How to model a cable net structure in using the RF-FORM-FINDING add-on module?
- I would like to export the reinforcement of a slab in the Nemetschek format. However, no setting is available in the following window after selecting the surface.
- Does RFEM integrate with Autodesk Inventor?
The structural analysis program RFEM 6 is the basis of a modular software system. The main program RFEM 6 is used to define structures, materials, and loads of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, and members. The program can also design combined structures as well as solid and contact elements.
The structural frame & truss analysis and design program RSTAB 9 contains a similar range of functions as the FEA software RFEM, paying special attention to frames and trusses. Therefore, it is very easy to use and for many years, it has been the best choice for the structural analysis of beam structures consisting of steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, and other materials.