Grasshopper and RFEM 6: News, Tips & Tricks
Free Webinar Information
Everything I Expected and More
"RFEM is everything I expected and more. I’m having a blast learning the software and the webinars are fantastic."
Stay up to date and gain new knowledge! This webinar shows you the latest developments of the RFEM 6 interface with Grasshopper as well as tips & tricks for data exchange.
Date | Time
New features of the GH interface
Inclusion of existing RFEM 6 objects in the GH modeling
Import from RFEM 6 into GH
Modification of RFEM 6 structures using GH
First attempt: Calculation loop using Galapagos
Presentation Models to Download
Below, under Models to Download, you will find the models used in the webinar. This will allow you to independently follow the webinar step by step with the provided models.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Hörold
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Hörold takes care of the Dlubal Software website, creates press releases as well as marketing materials, and is the moderator of the German and English webinars.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Lukas Sühnel
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Paul Sivolgin, B.Eng.
Mr. Sivolgin supports product development in the area of interfaces.
Free Webinar RFEM 6 RSTAB 9 BIM Data Exchange Interface WebService Rhino Grasshopper
- Presentation Slides to Webinar "Grasshopper and RFEM 6: News, Tips & Tricks" (PDF)
- Files to Webinar "Grasshopper and RFEM 6: News, Tips & Tricks"
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) Interfaces
- More About RFEM 6
- More About RSTAB 9
- Add-Ons for RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9
Do you have questions about our webinars? Need advice on which webinars are best for your upcoming design project? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum or find suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page available 24/7.
Practical Applications Using Python and RFEM 6 | 2D Truss Generator
This article looks at a practical use case of programming a 2D Truss Generator GUI with Python.
- How can I export or import an IFC file in RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9?
- I have a 3D model and try to split it up into "walls" and "surfaces" with the Building Model and to calculate them separately. However, my structural system becomes unstable then. What can be the reason?
- Is the Tekla AddIn installed automatically in RFEM 6?