Integrated Rhino/Grasshopper Workflows in RFEM 6 (USA)
Information about the Free Webinar
Webinars provide the opportunity to gain expert knowledge and to ensure you’re getting the most out of your Dlubal programs.
Date | Time
Free Webinar | Integrated Rhino/Grasshopper Workflows in RFEM 6 (USA)
|02:31||New features of the GH interface|
|05:03||Inclusion of existing RFEM 6 objects in the GH modeling using templates|
|25:15||Import RFEM 6 model into GH|
|40:25||Modification of RFEM 6 structures using GH|
|47:21||Early demonstration - calculation loop using Galapagos|
Presentation Model to Download
Below, under Models to Download, you will find the model(s) used in the webinar. This will allow you to independently follow the webinar step by step with the provided model after the presentation is complete.
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Alex Bacon, EIT
Technical Support Engineer
Alex is responsible for customer training, technical support, and continued program development for the North American market.
- Models from the webinar "Integrated Rhino/Grasshopper Workflows in RFEM 6 (USA)"
- Presentation Slides to Webinar "Integrated Rhino/Grasshopper Workflows in RFEM 6" (PDF)
Do you have questions about our webinars? Need advice on which webinars are best for your upcoming design project? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum or find suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page available 24/7.
This article looks at a practical use case of programming a 2D Truss Generator GUI with Python.
- How can I enable model add-ons when using WebService? How can I create a new model with add-ons enabled?
- I have a 3D model and try to split it up into "walls" and "surfaces" with the Building Model and to calculate them separately. However, my structural system becomes unstable then. What can be the reason?
- Is the Tekla AddIn installed automatically in RFEM 6?
The structural analysis program RFEM 6 is the basis of a modular software system. The main program RFEM 6 is used to define structures, materials, and loads of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, and members. The program can also design combined structures as well as solid and contact elements.