Analyzing Timber Structures with RX-TIMBER
Free Online Seminar
This webinar demonstrates the timber design options in the individual stand‑alone programs of the RX‑TIMBER software family.
Length: 43:15 min.Content
- Dlubal Software programs for the analysis of timber structures
- RX-TIMBER software package
- Design of glued-laminated beams, continuous beams, purlins, frames, and brace
- Up to 01:15: Introduction
- Up to 03:00: Concept of Dlubal Software programs for timber design
- Up to 05:50: RF-/TIMBER Pro add‑on module
- Up to 07:00: Concept of RF‑LAMINATE add‑on module
- Up to 12:40: RX‑TIMBER stand‑alone programs
- Up to 24:25: Double tapered beam in RX‑TIMBER Glued‑Laminated Beam
- Up to 26:20: Long-span beam in RX‑TIMBER Continuous Beam
- Up to 27:50: Coupled purlin in RX‑TIMBER Purlin
- Up to 29:18: Timber bracket in RX‑TIMBER Column
- Up to 32:55: Three-hinged frame in RX‑TIMBER Frame
- Up to 30:25: Truss bracing in RX‑TIMBER Brace
- Up to 40:35: Questions
- Up to 43:15: Closing words
M.Eng. Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Walter Rustler
Sales Director & Customer Support
Mr. Rustler is the representative of Dlubal Software GmbH as well as marketing director. Also, he participates in product development. He is the presenter for this webinar.
Chelsea Jennings, B.Sc.
Ms. Jennings is responsible for customer support and quality of technical translations in English. She is the presenter for this webinar.
timber design, EN 1995‑1‑1, EC‑5, glued‑laminated beam, glulam timber, continuous beam, hinged column, bracket, coupled purlin, coupling length, three-hinged frame, truss bracing
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Do you need advice for choosing a webinar to watch?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.