We provide hints and tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
RFEM 5 - Special Features to Be More Competitive
First Steps with RFEM
Free Online Webinar
This webinar focuses on selected functions in RFEM that help users to be faster and more productive when using RFEM. The webinar is ideal for beginners who want to know more about the structural analysis program by Dlubal Software.
Length: 1:31:03 hContent
- Modeling techniques
- Load generation
- Analysis troubleshooting
- Other useful features
- Up to 00:02:35: Introduction to special features in RFEM 5
- Up to 00:07:55: Dividing a member using distance and generating surfaces from members
- Up to 00:09:15: Move or copy elements
- Up to 00:12:45: Connecting members with surfaces
- Up to 00:13:42: FE mesh settings
- Up to 00:29:05: Structural analysis, graphical results and optimizing the structure
- Up to 00:44:15: Editing parameters of a model and parametric modeling
- Up to 00:45:40: Block manager - parametric structures
- Up to 00:54:30: Pipes and intersections
- Up to 01:13:00: Handling singularities and working with result diagrams
- Up to 01:20:20: Stability analysis of a steel frame structure in RF-STABILITY
- Up to 01:27:00: Plausibility check
- Up to 01:31:03: Closing remarks
M.Eng. Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Walter Rustler
Sales Director & Customer Support
Mr. Rustler is the representative of Dlubal Software GmbH as well as marketing director. Also, he participates in product development. He is the presenter for this webinar.
finite element analysis, FEA, FE mesh, model generation, parametric modeling, intersection, singularity, stability analysis, plausibility check
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Do you need advice for choosing a webinar to watch?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.