BIM Integration using Finite Element Analysis and Design Software RFEM
Free Online Seminar
Length: 1:14:10 hContent
- 3D BIM models in RFEM
- Interface with Revit, Tekla and Bentley ISM
- Steel and concrete design according to Eurocodes
- Data exchange with other leading BIM software
- Up to 09:00: Introduction into the FEA software RFEM
- Up to 13:00: Import of 3D BIM models into RFEM
- Up to 21:00: Export to Tekla and Bentley ISM
- Up to 25:00: Steel design according to Eurocode 3
- Up to 43:00: Concrete design according to Eurocode 2
- Up to 48:00: Creating printout reports
- Up to 56:00: Updating and exchanging scenarios with other leading BIM software
M.Eng. Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Walter Rustler
Sales & Marketing Director of Dlubal Software GmbH
Mr. Rustler is the representative of Dlubal Software GmbH as well as marketing director. Also, he participates in product development. On this webinar, he shows BIM integration in RFEM.
Managing Director of Mintronics Ltd.
John Minto is a managing director of Mintronics Ltd., the UK partner and authorized reseller of Dlubal Software. He is the moderator for this webinar.
building information modeling, BIM, IFC, Eurocode, interface, data exchange, Tekla, Revit, Bentley, finite element analysis, FEA, steel design, concrete design, round‑trip engineering
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us for more information or visit our FAQ page to find answers to commonly asked questions.