Parametric Modeling of Arch Bridge in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
Length: 47:50 min.Content
- Modeling an arch bridge with adjustable rise
- Traffic load according to EN 1991‑2
- Generating load cases in RF‑MOVE Surfaces
- Load combinations according to EN 1990
- Calculation and adjusting parameters
- Up to 03:00: Introduction
- Up to 25:00: Modeling an arch bridge with adjustable rise
- Up to 27:00: Traffic load (LM1) according to EN 1991‑2
- Up to 38:00: Generation of load cases in RF‑MOVE Surfaces
- Up to 43:00: Load combinations (self-weight and LM1) according to EN 1990
- Up to 48:00: Calculation and parameter adjustment
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Dr. Gerlind Schubert, M.Sc.
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Ms. Schubert is responsible for the development of the DYNAM Pro add‑on modules and provides technical support for customers. She is the presenter for this webinar.
parameters, moving loads, LM1, EN 1991‑2, EN 1990, RF‑MOVE Surfaces
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us for more information or visit our FAQ page to find answers to commonly asked questions.