Modeling and Designing Steel Towers by Using RFEM
Free Online Seminar
Length: 42:36 min.Content
- Generation of a lattice tower in RF‑TOWER Structure
- Definition of tower equipment in RF‑TOWER Equipment
- Load generation in RF‑TOWER Loading
- Tower design in RF‑TOWER Design
- Up to 01:00: Introduction
- Up to 13:20: Generating a lattice tower structure in RF‑TOWER Structure
- Up to 28:00: Defining tower equipment in RF‑TOWER Equipment - platforms, tubular extensions, antenna brackets, antenna groups, antennas, antenna spare areas, cable ducts, ladders
- Up to 38:45: Generating wind load and ice load in RF‑TOWER Loading and automatic combination of load cases
- Up to 41:30: Structural design of the lattice tower according to Eurocode 3 in RF‑TOWER Design
- Up to 42:36: Closing words
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Wieland Götzler
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Götzler is responsible for the development of the STEEL and TOWER modules as well as for technical support at Dlubal Software. He is the presenter for this webinar.
generating tower, parameterized input, tower design, tower equipment, platform, antenna, wind load, ice load, Eurocode
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Do you need advice for choosing a webinar to watch?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.