Prestressed Concrete Design in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
Length: 55:28 min.Content
- Introduction to the RF‑TENDON and RF‑TENDON Design modules
- Modeling a prestressed slab of a residential building in RFEM
- Definition of the tendon geometry in RF‑TENDON
- Design of the prestressed slab
- Up to 03:00: Introduction of the guest speaker Jaroslav Navrátil
- Up to 04:30: Content of the webinar
- Up to 06:00: Introduction to RF‑TENDON and RF‑TENDON Design
- Up to 08:30: Example - Prestressed slab of a residential house
- Up to 14:00: Modeling of the prestressed slab in RFEM
- Up to 29:30: Definition of the tendon geometry in RF‑TENDON
- Up to 41:00: Design of the prestressed slab in RF‑TENDON Design
- Up to 45:00: Presentation of other prestressed examples
- Up to 49:00: Theoretical background
- Up to 55:30: Questions
Assoc. Prof. Jaroslav Navrátil, M.Sc., Ph.D.
CTO of IDEA RS s.r.o.
Mr. Navrátil is a recognized expert in the field of prestressed and reinforced concrete structures, specialized in the development of methods for the design and analysis of structures. At this webinar, he presents the features of RF‑TENDON and RF‑TENDON Design add‑on modules and helds a live presentation on tendon design.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Dr. Gerlind Schubert, M.Sc.
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Ms. Schubert is responsible for the development of the DYNAM Pro add‑on modules and provides technical support for customers of Dlubal Software. She is the moderator for this webinar.
prestressed concrete design, slab, tendon, pre‑tensioned, post‑tensioned, concrete, EN 1992‑1‑1, EN 1992‑2
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Do you need advice for choosing a webinar to watch?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.