RFEM - Special Features to be More Competitive
Free Online Seminar
Challenges in your structural analysis and design software occur on a daily basis. This webinar focuses on special features in Dlubal's FEA software RFEM to help you effectively overcome these obstacles to become a more efficient and productive structural modeler.
Length: 1:03:13 hContent
- Modeling techniques
- Time-saving features
- Addressing singularities
- Troubleshooting instabilities
- Up to 00:01:00: Introduction
- Up to 00:22:00: Example 1 - Simple frame
- Up to 00:34:00: Example 2 - Continuous timber beam
- Up to 00:42:00: Example 3 - Pipe
- Up to 00:53:10: Example 4 - Concrete foundation
- Up to 01:01:30: Example 5 - 3D hall
- Up to 01:03:13: Closing remarks
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She is the presenter for this webinar.
FEA, FEM, finite element analysis, finite element, instabilities, stability, singularities, parameters
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us for more information or visit our FAQ page to find answers to commonly asked questions.