Seismic Equivalent Loads Using the Response Spectrum Analysis in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
Length: 1:06:47 hContent
- Introduction to the RF‑DYNAM Pro add‑on modules
- Analysis of natural frequencies and mode shapes
- Perform a response spectrum analysis according to the IBC 2012 / ASCE 7‑10
- Apply generated equivalent static loads in RFEM
- Up to 00:07:00: Introduction and concept of the RF‑DYNAM Pro add‑on modules
- Up to 00:24:00: Analysis of natural frequencies and mode shapes
- Up to 00:30:00: Response spectrum analysis according to IBC 2012 / ASCE 7‑10
- Up to 00:55:00: Application of generated equivalent static loads in RFEM
- Up to 01:05:00: New features for next RFEM release
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She is the presenter for this webinar.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Stefan Frenzel
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Frenzel is responsible for the development of DYNAM products. Additionally, he provides technical support for Dlubal Software customers. He presents new features of dynamic analysis in the next RFEM release.
IBC, IBC 2012, IBC 2015, ASCE 7, ASCE 7‑10, ASCE 7 seismic analysis, ASCE 7 earthquake analysis, seismic, seismic analysis, earthquake, earthquake analysis, equivalent loads, response spectrum analysis, RSA
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us for more information or visit our FAQ page to find answers to commonly asked questions.