NDS-2015 Member and CLT Design in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
Length: 1:03:51 hContent
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of CLT and timber beam structure in RFEM
- Member design according to NDS‑2015 in RF‑TIMBER AWC
- In-depth discussion of CLT analysis and design in RF‑LAMINATE
- Up to 00:01:07: Introduction
- Up to 00:11:30: Modeling of a timber structure consisting of CLT panels and glulam beams in the structural engineering software RFEM
- Up to 00:16:07: Timber material types and material models in RFEM
- Up to 00:27:17: Member hinges, standardized NDS‑2015 timber cross‑sections, member eccentricities, line supports
- Up to 00:35:35: Loading the CLT structure: Creating load cases, surface loads, line loads, member loads, snow loads according to ASCE/SEI 7‑10
- Up to 00:52:40: Detailed explanation of CLT analysis and design in RF‑LAMINATE
- Up to 00:55:00: Result evaluation and graphical display of results
- Up to 01:01:20: Allowable stress design of timber members according to ANSI/AWC NDS‑2015 in RF‑TIMBER AWC and graphical evaluation of results
- Up to 01:02:25: Printout report including input data, results, layer diagrams
- Up to 01:03:51: Closing remarks
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She is the presenter for this webinar.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Gerhard Rehm
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr Rehm is responsible for the development of Dlubal Software products and customer support. He is the moderator of this webinar.
cross laminated timber, CLT, NDS, NDS 2015, AWC, AWC 2015, laminate surfaces
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us for more information or visit our FAQ page to find answers to commonly asked questions.