ACI 318-14 Concrete Slab Design in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
Length: 1:09:27 hContent
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of reinforced concrete slabs in RFEM
- ACI 318-14 strength and serviceability design with the add‑on module RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces
- Explore both automated and user-defined reinforcement areas
- Deflection analysis considering creep/shrinkage with the add‑on module RF‑CONCRETE Deflect
- Up to 02:20: Introduction
- Up to 04:55: Concept of the RF‑CONCRETE add‑on modules
- Up to 19:40: Example – Introduction, model and loads
- Up to 34:00: Example – Case 1: Strength limit state design
- Up to 45:08: Example – Case 2: Strength & Service limit state design with basic reinforcement
- Up to 56:32: Example – Case 3: Strength & Service limit state design with user‑defined reinforcement areas
- Up to 1:06:30: Example – Case 4: Deflection analysis with RF‑CONCRETE Deflect
- Up to 1:07:47: Example – Export of reinforcement
- Up to 1:09:27: Closing words
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc.
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She is the presenter for this webinar.
Dipl.-Ing. Moritz Bertram
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Bertram is responsible for the development of CONCRETE modules and technical support at Dlubal Software. He is the moderator of this webinar.
ACI, ACI 318, ACI 318‑18, reinforced concrete design, concrete design, ULS, SLS, slab design, slab analysis, ACI slab design, ACI slab analysis
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Do you need advice for choosing a webinar to watch?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.