AISC 360-10 Steel Member Design in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
Length: 1:10:20 h.Content
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of AISC steel members in RFEM
- Focus on the Direct Analysis Method (Ch. C) in RFEM
- AISC 360‑10 ultimate and serviceability limit state design using RF‑STEEL AISC
- Detailed review of code checks and member optimization
- Up to 02:13: Introduction
- Up to 03:30: Concept of RFEM and RF‑STEEL AISC
- Up to 09:30: AISC 360‑10 Direct Analysis Method and RFEM Model Introduction
- Up to 14:00: Second-order analysis (P‑Delta, p‑delta)
- Up to 28:00: Imperfections and notional loads
- Up to 32:40: Stiffness reduction
- Up to 36:35: Analysis calculation and results in RFEM
- Up to 50:09: Design of columns and braces in RF‑STEEL AISC
- Up to 54:58: Design of purlins in RF‑STEEL AISC
- Up to 1:05:32: Design of rafters with “members” vs. “set of members” in RF‑STEEL AISC
- Up to 1:08:50: Optimization of members in RF‑STEEL AISC
- Up to 1:10:20: Closing remarks
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She is the presenter for this webinar.
AISC, AISC 360, AISC 360‑10, steel, steel design, direct analysis method, FEA, finite element analysis, FEM
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Do you need advice for choosing a webinar to watch?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.