AWC/NDS Timber Member and Connection Design in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
Length: 1:09:32 hContent
- Overview and features of RFEM and the timber add‑on modules
- Modeling, load application, and analysis of a timber truss in RFEM
- Timber member design per the NDS‑2015 in RF‑TIMBER AWC
- Timber connection design (indirect connection by means of steel plates/dowels) per the NDS‑2015 in RF‑JOINTS
- Curved and tapered glulam beam design in RF‑TIMBER AWC
- Up to 01:55: Introduction
- Up to 03:42: RFEM & timber add‑on module concept
- Up to 10:08: Generation, loading, and analysis of a timber truss in RFEM
- Up to 30:15: Design of timber members/sets of members in RF‑TIMBER AWC per NDS‑2015
- Up to 55:03: Design of timber connections in RF‑JOINTS per the NDS‑2015
- Up to 1:01:45: Export of connection eccentricities and stiffnesses from RF‑JOINTS into RFEM
- Up to 1:07:41: Tapered and curved glulam member design in RF‑TIMBER AWC
- Up to 1:09:32: Closing remarks
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She is the presenter for this webinar.
timber design, wood design, NDS, NDS‑2015, timber connection, wood connection, glulam, curved glulam, tapered glulam
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Do you need advice for choosing a webinar to watch?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.