Aluminum ADM 2015 Design in RFEM and SHAPE-THIN
Free Online Seminar
- Features of RF-ALUMINUM ADM and SHAPE-THIN
- Import of custom thin-walled section from SHAPE-THIN to RFEM
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of an aluminum structure in RFEM
- Design of members in RF-ALUMINUM ADM according to ADM 2015
- Up to 00:03:40: Introduction
- Up to 00:15:51: DXF import, modeling, and calculation of custom shape in SHAPE‑THIN
- Up to 00:49:51: Modeling, loading, and analysis of aluminum structure in RFEM
- Up to 01:09:20: Member design per ADM 2015 in RF‑ALUMINUM ADM
- Up to 01:11:08: Closing remarks
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She will be the presenter for this webinar.
aluminum, aluminum design, ADM, ADM 2015, SHAPE-THIN, custom cross‑section, c/t
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Do you need advice for choosing a webinar to watch?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.