Tank, Silo, and Shell Modeling in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of a shell structure in RFEM
- Surface stress and serviceability design in RF‑STEEL Surfaces
- Member design in RF‑STEEL AISC
- Structure stability analysis in RF‑STABILITY
- Up to 00:02:40: Introduction
- Up to 00:44:11: Modeling, loading, and analysis of a shell structure in RFEM
- Up to 00:54:25: Steel surface design in RF‑STEEL Surfaces
- Up to 00:58:47: Member design per AISC 2010 in RF‑STEEL AISC
- Up to 01:06:32: Structure stability and buckling in RF‑STABILITY
- Up to 01:08:29: Closing remarks
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She will be the presenter for this webinar.
tank, shell, silo, storage tank, hopper, buckling, AISC, stress design, stability, finite element analysis, FEA
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Do you need advice for choosing a webinar to watch?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.