Concrete Dome, Tank, and Shell Modeling in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of a concrete dome in RFEM
- ACI 318-14 strength and serviceability design with the RF-CONCRETE Surfaces add-on module
- Explore both automated and user-defined reinforcement areas
- Deflection analysis considering creep/shrinkage with the RF-CONCRETE Deflect add-on module
- Up to 03:45: Concept of the RF‑CONCRETE add on modules and RFEM
- Up to 20:50: Modeling of concrete dome in RFEM
- Up to 34:50: Loads including wind loads per ASCE 7-16
- Up to 38:03: Analysis results and interpretation
- Up to 48:26: Case 1: Strength & Service limit state design with basic reinforcement in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces
- Up to 49:50: Case 2: Reinforcement design with adequate provided reinforcement
- Up to 48:59: Case 3: Reinforcement design with manually placed reinforcement
- Up to 1:03:46: Case 4: Deflection analysis with RF‑CONCRETE Deflect
- Up to 1:05:33: Conclusion
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She will be the presenter for this webinar.
During the presentation, you can ask individual questions.
ACI, ACI 318, ACI 318-14, ASCE 7, ASCE 7-16, dome, concrete dome, tank, concrete tank, silo, concrete silo, concrete shell, reinforced concrete design, concrete design, ULS, SLS, strength design, serviceability design
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us for more information or visit our FAQ page to find answers to commonly asked questions.