Nonlinear Time History Analysis in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Overview of dynamic analysis in RFEM and the Dynam Pro add-on modules.
- Natural frequency analysis of a structure using RF-DYNAM Pro - Natural Vibrations.
- Linear time history analysis with machine induced vibrations using RF-DYNAM Pro - Forced Vibrations.
- Nonlinear time history analysis using RF-DYNAM Pro - Nonlinear Time History.
- Up to 05:06: Introduction
- Up to 16:45: Linear vs. Nonlinear Time History in the RF-Dynam Pro Modules
- Up to 24:52: Natural Vibration Analysis in RF-Dynam Pro-Natural Vibrations: Case 1
- Up to 41:53: Linear Time History Analysis in RF-Dynam Pro-Forced Vibrations
- Up to 46:05: Natural Vibration Analysis in RF-Dynam Pro-Natural Vibrations: Case 2
- Up to 57:05: Nonlinear Time History Analysis in RF-Dynam Pro-Nonlinear Time History
- Up to 59:15: Closing Remarks
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She will be the presenter for this webinar.
During the presentation, you can ask individual questions.
dynamics, dynamic analysis, time history, time history analysis, natural vibration, natural vibration analysis, linear time history analysis, nonlinear time history analysis, induced vibrations