Design of Structural Glass Systems in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Import of a custom extruded section from SHAPE-THIN to RFEM.
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of a glass façade wall utilizing RF-GLASS.
- Global calculation of laminated glass surfaces with regard to the surrounding structure.
- Local calculation of an insulated glass surface without regard to the surrounding structure.
- Up to 09:36: Introduction
- Up to 13:25: Modeling of custom extruded cross-section in SHAPE-THIN
- Up to 27:59: Modeling and loading of a façade wall in RFEM
- Up to 38:10: Global calculation of laminated glass surfaces in RF-GLASS
- Up to 59:39: Local calculation of an insulated glass surface in RF-GLASS
- Up to 1:01:45: Closing remarks
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She is the presenter for this webinar.
glass, glass design, structural glass, structural glass design, insulated glass, insulated glass design, laminated glass, laminated glass design, single-layer glass, single-layer glass design, FEA, finite element analysis, ASTM, façade, façade wall, extruded cross-section, custom cross-section
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us for more information or visit our FAQ page to find answers to commonly asked questions.