Concrete Design per ACI 318-14 in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Column and rib member design in RF-CONCRETE Members.
- Spandrel design above wall openings (result beams) in RF-CONCRETE Members.
- Wall design in RF-CONCRETE Surfaces.
- Addressing singularities in FEA concrete design.
- Up to 02:33: Introduction
- Up to 04:42: Concept of the RF-CONCRETE add-on modules and RFEM
- Up to 15:50: Concrete structure model and load (ASCE 7) overview in RFEM
- Up to 19:02: Analysis and results interpretation
- Up to 42:38: ULS and SLS member design per ACI 318-14 in RF-CONCRETE Members
- Up to 59:52: ULS and SLS surface design per ACI 318-14 in RF-CONCRETE Surfaces
- Up to 1:01:59: Conclusion
Amy Heilig, M.S., P.E.
CEO of Dlubal Software, Inc. & Customer Support
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the US office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the American and Canadian market. She will be the presenter for this webinar.
ACI, ACI 318, ACI 318-14, ASCE 7, concrete, reinforced concrete design, concrete design, concrete wall design, elevated slab design, concrete beam design, concrete column design, ULS, SLS, strength design, serviceability design, reinforcement design
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us for more information or visit our FAQ page to find answers to commonly asked questions.