In addition to our technical support (e.g. via chat), you’ll find resources on our website that may help you with your design using Dlubal Software.
Take the opportunity to join our online webinars and gain valuable insight on the Dlubal Software programs. The scheduled webinars are open to all attendees and are free to register.
All previously presented webinars are recorded and uploaded to our website available to watch at your own convenience.
Customer Support 24/7
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
Free webinar about the programs RFEM, RSTAB, and SHAPE-THIN 9 | Designing Cold-Formed Steel Sections According to Eurocode 3
This webinar shows the design of cold-formed steel sections according to EN 1993-1-3 and EN 1993-1-5 using the FEA software RFEM, the 3D structural frame analysis program RSTAB and the cross-section program SHAPE-THIN 9.
Free webinar about the FEA software RFEM | Modeling with Solids
This webinar explains how to effectively model and calculate structures with solids in the FEA software RFEM. We will show important functions and modeling options in RFEM by means of 3D solid models.
- Part 2 of a two-part RFEM webinar series
- Detailed review of model analysis results
- Address surface singularities
- General steel surface stress design
- Consideration of plate buckling behavior
- Part 1 of a two-part RFEM webinar series
- Modeling of an industrial tank with plate elements
- Loading and load combination options
- Tips and tricks for efficient modeling workflow
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
Why Dlubal Software?
- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
“The webinar was a good presentation that showed the capabilities of your software. I am very impressed with the speaker's time management. To ensure the webinar is within an hour requires a talented professional engineer, preparation and knowledge of the material. This webinar reinforces the value and efficiency of RFEM along with the many add‑on modules.”
“The webinar 'Design of Timber Joints in RFEM and RSTAB was very successful!
I am particularly pleased that you explained how to select the SFS intec dowel system WS‑T. Thank you very much!”