- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Take the opportunity to join our online webinars and gain valuable insight on the Dlubal Software programs. The scheduled webinars are open to all attendees and are free to register.
All previously presented webinars are recorded and uploaded to our website available to watch at your own convenience.
Why Dlubal Software?
Customer Support 24/7
“I would like to sincerely thank you for the invitation and the opportunity to attend the webinar. It was really amazing, I learned a lot!”
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of steel members in RFEM
- AISC 360-16 ultimate and serviceability limit state design in RF-STEEL AISC
- Significant changes in the 2016 standard applied in RF-STEEL AISC
- Review of result output and printout report generation
- Modeling of piping system and supporting structure in RFEM with RF‑PIPING module extension
- Define additional piping components (fittings, flanges, valves, expansion joints, etc.)
- Automatic load combination generation for piping loads
- Design of piping systems with RF‑PIPING Design
- Overview of supporting structure analysis and design
- Finite element analysis of bolted connection and steel tie rod models in RFEM
- Nonlinear applications including contact solids and surface releases
- Modeling tips such as FE mesh settings and mesh refinements
- Interpretation of analysis results in RFEM
- Revit Integration with RFEM utilizing the direct link
- Explore various scenarios of Revit to RFEM import/export
- Round-tripping of updated model between programs
- Useful tips for a more optimized integration
- Other BIM options in RFEM including Tekla, AutoCAD, etc.
- Buckling behavior of members utilizing RF‑STABILITY
- Addressing FEA singularities with concrete surface design
- Use of “result beams” for additional structure information
- Nonlinear material modeling with a plastic stress analysis of a steel connection
- Functional printing methods and printout report options
Length: 1:09:34 hContent
- Overview and features of RFEM and the design add‑on modules
- Modeling, loading, generation of load combinations, and analysis of a multi‑material structure in RFEM
- Reinforced concrete design per the ACI 318 utilizing RF‑CONCRETE
- Steel member design per the AISC 360 utilizing RF‑STEEL AISC
- Review of result output and printout report
Length: 1:09:32 hContent
- Overview and features of RFEM and the timber add‑on modules
- Modeling, load application, and analysis of a timber truss in RFEM
- Timber member design per the NDS‑2015 in RF‑TIMBER AWC
- Timber connection design (indirect connection by means of steel plates/dowels) per the NDS‑2015 in RF‑JOINTS
- Curved and tapered glulam beam design in RF‑TIMBER AWC
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
“The webinar was a good presentation that showed the capabilities of your software. I am very impressed with the speaker's time management. To ensure the webinar is within an hour requires a talented professional engineer, preparation and knowledge of the material. This webinar reinforces the value and efficiency of RFEM along with the many add‑on modules.”
Useful Webinar on Joint Design
“The webinar 'Design of Timber Joints in RFEM and RSTAB was very successful!
I am particularly pleased that you explained how to select the SFS intec dowel system WS‑T. Thank you very much!”