In addition to our technical support (e.g. via chat), you’ll find resources on our website that may help you with your design using Dlubal Software.
Take the opportunity to join our online webinars and gain valuable insight on the Dlubal Software programs. The scheduled webinars are open to all attendees and are free to register.
All previously presented webinars are recorded and uploaded to our website available to watch at your own convenience.
Search for Webinars
Customer Support 24/7
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
- Overview of dynamic analysis in RFEM and the Dynam Pro add-on modules.
- Natural frequency analysis of a structure using RF-DYNAM Pro - Natural Vibrations.
- Linear time history analysis with machine induced vibrations using RF-DYNAM Pro - Forced Vibrations.
- Nonlinear time history analysis using RF-DYNAM Pro - Nonlinear Time History.
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of a concrete dome in RFEM
- ACI 318-14 strength and serviceability design with the RF-CONCRETE Surfaces add-on module
- Explore both automated and user-defined reinforcement areas
- Deflection analysis considering creep/shrinkage with the RF-CONCRETE Deflect add-on module
- Structure of the RF‑/DYNAM Pro add‑on modules, realization of the linear and nonlinear time history analysis in the software
- Machine-induced vibrations
- Example in RSTAB: Time history analysis of machine-induced vibrations under consideration of nonlinearities
- Tension members
- Failure of a support
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of steel members in RFEM
- AISC 360-16 ultimate and serviceability limit state design in RF-STEEL AISC
- Significant changes in the 2016 standard applied in RF-STEEL AISC
- Review of result output and printout report generation
- Modeling of piping system and supporting structure in RFEM with RF‑PIPING module extension
- Define additional piping components (fittings, flanges, valves, expansion joints, etc.)
- Automatic load combination generation for piping loads
- Design of piping systems with RF‑PIPING Design
- Overview of supporting structure analysis and design
- Features of RF-ALUMINUM ADM and SHAPE-THIN
- Import of custom thin-walled section from SHAPE-THIN to RFEM
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of an aluminum structure in RFEM
- Design of members in RF-ALUMINUM ADM according to ADM 2015
- Revit Integration with RFEM utilizing the direct link
- Explore various scenarios of Revit to RFEM import/export
- Round-tripping of updated model between programs
- Useful tips for a more optimized integration
- Other BIM options in RFEM including Tekla, AutoCAD, etc.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.
Why Dlubal Software?
- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
“The webinar was a good presentation that showed the capabilities of your software. I am very impressed with the speaker's time management. To ensure the webinar is within an hour requires a talented professional engineer, preparation and knowledge of the material. This webinar reinforces the value and efficiency of RFEM along with the many add‑on modules.”
“The webinar 'Design of Timber Joints in RFEM and RSTAB was very successful!
I am particularly pleased that you explained how to select the SFS intec dowel system WS‑T. Thank you very much!”