Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Light timber frame model
Two-span beam with shear force reduction | Technical article 001661 from the Knowledge Base
Comparison of soil models
Reinforced concrete floor slab
Soil model of 3D half-space method
Steel pipe connection
Steel section connection
3D steel hall
Baku Flame Towers, Azerbaijan
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the difference between the dongle drivers of CRANEWAY and RFEM or RSTAB?
- After having downloaded the installation file, an error message appears saying that the setup file is defective. What can I do?
- How can I change the exponential display of the results to the display of integral numbers?
- I have installed RFEM without any problems. However, when opening the program, it does not start as a full version. A dialog box appears where the authorization file can be imported or the test licence can be started. The dongle lights up and should work. What can I do?
- How can I transfer the project data and settings of my older PC to a new PC?
- Is your software only available for Windows? Or also for OS X to start it on a Mac, or for Linux?
- I would like to model a bolt connection, which can only absorb compressive stresses from the support, by means of surface releases. Unfortunately, I cannot do this because my model is always unstable. Is there a model as a template?
- I would like to enter a variable member load, but the load parameters are grayed out. What should I do?
- Are silos/tanks possible to export from RFEM into Revit?
- How can I adjust the height and the width of a graphic?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Properties and stresses of thin-walled and cold-formed cross-sections
Cross-Section Properties Software
Section properties, stress analysis, and reinforced concrete design of thick-walled cross-sections