Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Standard Roller Support (1:1 RFEM Modeling Ratio According to Workshop Drawings; © Rümmele Bauingenieur GmbH)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How is the position of the additional reinforcement considered in RF-CONCRETE Surfaces when determining hc, ef?
- Is it possible to display more values for the stress distribution over the layers in RF-LAMINATE?
- I have version 5.24 and the calculation takes me longer than in previous versions for the same model. What is the reason for this?
- How is the support spring calculated for a wall?
- How to model a cable net structure in using the RF-FORM-FINDING add-on module?
- How can I design dowel-laminated timber (DLT) or nail-laminated timber (NLT) in RFEM?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?
- Is it possible to renumber cross-sections and materials in RFEM and RSTAB?
- For a tapered member, I get the error message "Invalid (incompatible) arrangement ...". What can I do?
- I have defined a wind profile for RWIND Simulation up to a height of 100 m. Is the wind profile dependent on the size of the wind tunnel?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements