Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- I am trying to manually check the deformations from the CRANEWAY add-on module. However, I obtain great deviations. How to explain the differences?
What are the options in RFEM or RSTAB for determining the ideal elastic critical moment for any cross-sections and systems/loads?
Is it also possible to design flat steel (brackets, flat steel stringers of staircases)?
- What is the difference between RF‑/FE‑LTB and RF‑/STEEL Warping Torsion? Both calculate with on the 7th degree of freedom.
- Why are the results in the RF‑/STAGES add-on module not consistent with the corresponding load cases and combinations in the program RFEM or RSTAB?
- Where do I define load eccentricity in RF-/FE-LTB?
- Is it possible to integrate several cross-sections into different materials when performing the flexural buckling analysis or how can I apply several cross-sections to each other?
- If I want to select the imperfections, the message "Eigenvector Results Were Not Found" appears. Why?
A two-hinged frame is analyzed in the add-on module FE-LTB.
The columns and frame beams are grouped in sets of members.
Why is the restraint moment of the frame beam to the columns not considered?
- Im Zusatzmodul RF-/BGDK ist mir aufgefallen, dass man nur Lastfälle und Lastkombinationen zur Bemessung auswählen kann. Warum nicht auch Ergebniskombinationen?
- I have the following problem occurring in RF-/FF-LTB: To analyze the effect on the load application point, I have defined the eccentricity e-z one time positively and another time negatively. A positive value, which means a load application on the lower chord, should be a contribution to the stabilization of the structural system. But this is not the case. What do I have to do?