Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Dlubal Webinar: Design of Steel Constructions according to EC 3 | Part 2: Stability Analysis, Design
Models to Download
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Why is it not possible to use result combinations in RF-STABILITY? In RSBUCK, however, it is possible.
- How can I design any SHAPE‑THIN cross-section in detail in RFEM or RSTAB?
- I have calculated a pre-deformed structure according to the second-order analysis with RF-STABILITY and RF-IMP. Why are the deformations of the CO smaller than the applied pre-deformation?
- Is it possible to perform stability analyses on reinforced concrete structures by means of RF‑STABILITY?
- How can I perform a buckling analysis for a surface in RFEM?
- When determining the buckling modes in RF‑STABILITY, additional lines are displayed for each member perpendicular to the buckling curve. Why?
- I have calculated the effective lengths in my model by using RSBUCK/RF‑STABILITY.Which effective lengths are relevant for further analyses?
- Is it possible to import effective lengths from RF‑STABILITY or RSBUCK in RF‑/TIMBER Pro?
- Where can I download the add-on modules, such as RF‑STABILITY?
- What is the critical load factor and how is it possible to determine it?