FAQ 002081 EN-US
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Direct Specification of Allowable Soil Pressure Without Calculation Using Formulas According to EN 1997-1, Annex D
- Available types of foundation:
- Foundation plate (optionally without bending reinforcement)
- Bucket foundation with smooth bucket sides
- Bucket foundation with rough bucket sides
- Block foundation with smooth bucket sides
- Block foundation with rough bucket sides
- Design according to EN 1992-1-1 and EN 1997-1
- The following National Annexes of Eurocode 2 and Eurocode 7 are available:
DIN EN 1992-1-1/NA/A1:2015-12 | DIN EN 1997-1/NA:2010-12
ÖNORM B 1992-1-1:2018-01 | ÖNORM B 1997-1:2007-11
DK EN 1992-1-1/NA:2013 | DK EN 1997-1/NA:2007
BDS EN 1992-1-1:2005/NA:2011 | BDS EN 1997-1:2005/NA:2012
SFS EN 1992-1-1/NA:2007-10 | SFS EN 1997-1/NA:2004-01
NF EN 1992-1-1/NA:2016-03 | NF EN 1997-1/NA:2006-09
UNI EN 1992-1-1/NA:2007-07 | UNI EN 1997-1/NA:2005-01
NEN EN 1992-1-1 C2:2011/NB:2016-11 | NEN EN 1997-1+C1:2012/NB:2012
PN EN 1992-1-1/NA:2010 | PN EN 1997-1/NA:2005-05
STN EN 1992-1-1/NA:2008-06 | STN EN 1997-1/NA:2005-10
SIST EN 1992-1-1:2005/A101:2006 | SIST EN 1997-1/NA:2006-03
UNE EN 1992-1-1/NA:2013 | UNE EN 1997-1:2010
SvenskS EN 1992-1-1/NA:2008 | SvenskS EN 1997-1:2005/AC:2009
- Czech Republic:
CSN EN 1992-1-1/NA:2016-05 | CSN EN 1997-1/NA:2014-06
- United Kingdom/Northern Ireland:
BS EN 1992-1-1:2004/NA:2005 | BS EN 1997-1:2004
CPM EN 1992-1-1:2009 | CPM EN 1997-1:2009
CYS EN 1992-1-1:2004/NA:2009 | CYS EN 1997-1/NA:2004
In addition to the National Annexes (NA) listed above, you can also define a specific NA, applying user-defined limit values and parameters.
- Automatic calculation of governing loading from load cases
- Specification of additional support forces
- Determination of the reinforcement proposal for bottom and top plate reinforcement considering the most favorable combination of mat and rebars
- Individual adjustment of reinforcement proposal
- Results of foundation reinforcement in detailed reinforcement drawings
- Results displayed in tables and graphics
- Visualization of foundation, columns and reinforcement in 3D rendering
- How is the static depth d calculated in the bending design of block foundations (calculation as equivalent beams)?
- Is it also possible to perform the crack width analysis according to EN 1992‑1‑1, Section 7.3, in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro?
- How can I rotate a single foundation in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro?
- Where on the foundation is the load applied in the design with FOUNDATION Pro?
- I cannot open the dialog box for entering the soil profile in FOUNDATION Pro anymore. Why?
- What is the difference between the add-on modules RF‑/FOUNDATION and RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro?
- In RF‑FOUNDATION Pro, I get Error Message No. 30195. What can I do?
- How can I enter the earth covering of a bucket foundation up to 10 cm below the top edge of the bucket in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro?
- Which principles are used for the design of the lap length performed in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro? And can I deactivate this design?
- Which theoretical approaches are used in RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro for pocket foundations with rough bucket sides to divide the forces and moments and carry out the reinforcement layout?