This article was translated by Google Translator View original text

FAQ 002259 EN-US


Licensing & Authorization

My PC is defective, how can I use the Softlock license on another PC?


Thank you for your e-mail request. I have unlocked another activation. Find and delete the authore.ini file on your new PC. Now start the Dlubal software (do not use the 2D icons) again and carry out the activation process according to the attached instructions. The PC must be connected to the Internet at this time. If problems continue to occur, please send me the authorization.txt file, which you can create in RSTAB / RFEM under Help> Authorization> Diagnostics. (also possible in DEMO mode)


second activation PC defective hardware changed

Contact us

Contact Dlubal Software

Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.

(267) 702-2815