Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- For the design of a ring beam, I usually have Mz moments, which causes the formation of the compression and tension zone on the right and left of the cross-section. However, the reinforcement in CONCRETE is arranged at the top and bottom of the cross-section. How can I set the reinforcement to be arranged on the right and left?
- When calculating deformations in RF‑CONCRETE Members, I get jumps in the deformation diagram. Why?
- Why can I no longer display the intermediate results in RF‑CONCRETE Members?
- Can I use RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces to determine the steel mass for the inserted reinforcement?
- In connection with the analytical SLS calculation, I get implausibly large values for the crack width and deformation in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules. What is the cause and how can I fix the problem?
- How do I find the non-designable locations in the work window?
- When opening an RFEM file, the entries in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces are lost. Is it possible?
- How can I transfer the shear at the interface between concrete cast at different times to a printout report?
- Is it possible to take a user-defined national annex as a basis for concrete design?
- Is it possible to adjust the initial values of the temperature courses entered for the fire resistance design? For example, I would like to adjust the initial value of the moisture content.
Design of reinforced concrete members and surfaces (plates, walls, planar structures, shells)
Linear and nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete members with reinforcement concept