Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Dlubal Webinar: Design of Steel Constructions according to EC 3 | Part 2: Stability Analysis, Design
Models to Download
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I get the error message "Entry in the 'Beam spacing' box is not within the allowable range." What can I do?
- I cannot find any reason why no plastic design is performed for a class 1 cross-section. Normally, you have to select the check box for the elastic design.
- How can I change the details and the National Annex in the STEEL EC3 add-on module by using the COM interface?
- I would like to perform a stability analysis of the upper flange in a long truss. What is the best way to proceed?
- How can I design any SHAPE‑THIN cross-section in detail in RFEM or RSTAB?
- Is it possible to deactivate the stability analysis by member within a case in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module?
- I design a set of members using RF‑/STEEL EC3. In accordance with the manual calculation, the design is fulfilled, but it cannot be performed successfully in the add-on module. Why?
- Which cross-sections can I design with the "RF‑/STEEL Cold-Formed Sections" add-on module?
- What is the difference between the RF‑/STEEL and RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on modules?
- When entering data in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module, I get the error message "Incorrect location of the intermediate lateral restraint". Why?