Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
There are load generators available for beam structures, creating snow loads according to ASCE/SEI 7-10. The load cases are generated depending on the roof structure. Another generator creates coating loads (ice). You can save recurring load combinations as templates.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2020 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Which load direction should I selected for members and surfaces in the case of a wind load?
- Where can I define a wind velocity diagram according to a specific wind standard for the numerical wind tunnel analysis in RWIND Simulation?
- Why is the field "Set Wind on Side" grayed out in the wind load generator after selecting the nodes of the basic geometry and roof geometry?
- Can I also use the wind load generator for open buildings?
- Are the vertical wall surfaces determined when generating wind loads by using surface loads for an open building?
- Which roof and ground plan shapes can be considered with the wind and snow load generators of RFEM/RSTAB?
- How do I determine wind loads on structures of any shape?
- We would like use the online maps on your website to find the snow, wind and seismic loads. Can you please tell us more about activating and using this service?
- The online service "Geo-Zone Tool: Snow, Wind, and Seismic Zone Maps" displays the snow load zones 1*, 1a*, 2*, and 3* for Germany. Where are these snow load zones defined?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions