FAQ 003515 EN-US
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- I have recently purchased RSTAB with the CONCRETE add-on module. Can I use it to perform the stability analysis of reinforced concrete columns?
- Why do RF‑CONCRETE Members or CONCRETE determine a significantly higher provided reinforcement than the required reinforcement?
- When calculating deformations in RF‑CONCRETE Members, I see inconsistencies in the deflection diagram. Why?
- In connection with the analytical SLS calculation, I get implausibly large values for the crack width and deformation in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules. What is the cause and how can I fix the problem?
- Is it possible to take a user-defined national annex as a basis for concrete design?
- Is it possible to adjust the initial values of the temperature courses entered for the fire resistance design? For example, I would like to adjust the initial value of the moisture content.
- Regarding a nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete, is there any feature in the program that increases the load until failure? Or is there any way how to describe the load increment until failure?
- Is it possible to use high-strength reinforcement or high-strength reinforcing steel in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules?
- Why is there only displayed the total reinforcement in the Results navigator under "Required Reinforcement", and not the top and bottom reinforcement separately?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Design of reinforced concrete members and surfaces (plates, walls, planar structures, shells)
Linear and nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete members with reinforcement concept