FAQ 003532 EN-US
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
The Concrete Design add-on combines all CONCRETE add-on modules from RFEM 5/RSTAB 8. Compared to these add-on modules, the following new features have been added to the Concrete Design add-on for RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9:
- Input of design-relevant specifications (effective lengths, durability, reinforcement directions, surface reinforcement) directly in the RFEM or RSTAB model
- Extensive input options for longitudinal and transverse reinforcement of members
- Detailed intermediate results for the design with specification of the equations of the applied standard for better traceability of the calculation
- New interaction diagram with interactive graphic for N, M, and M + N from cross-section design incl. output of the secant and tangent stiffness
- Design of the defined reinforcement in the ultimate limit state and serviceability limit state incl. graphical output of the design ratio for the respective component
- Automatic check of the defined reinforcement with regard to the construction or general reinforcement rules for reinforced member and surface components
- Cross-section design optionally with net values of the concrete section
- Design according to the Russian standard SP 63.13330
- What is the meaning of the two terms "Factorize provided reinforcement" and "Optimize provided reinforcement" in the concrete design?
- Can I switch the required reinforcement in the result tables from "mesh nodes" to "grid points?"
- Where can I find the materials for the corresponding National Annexes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- In RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, I obtain a high amount of reinforcement in relation to a lever arm that is almost zero. How is such a small lever arm of internal forces created?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?
- Does the program check the lap length of the vertical stirrups of a block foundation with smooth bucket sides?
- Why do I get a discontinuous area in the distribution of internal forces? In the area of the supported line, the shear force VEd shows a jump, which does not seems to be plausible.
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Linear and nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete members with reinforcement concept
Module Extension for RSTAB
Extension of the modules for reinforced concrete design by the Eurocode 2 design
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Design of reinforced concrete members and surfaces (plates, walls, planar structures, shells)
Physical and geometrical nonlinear calculation of beam and plate structures consisting of reinforced concrete