FAQ 004353 EN-US
- FAQ - A curved pane cannot be designed in RF -GLASS. Why?
- Technical Article - Checking the Climatic Load on Insulating Glass Panels in Glass Structures
- Technical article - Influence of a line load on an insulating glass pane
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Curved glued laminated timber stringer making up the multi-material staircase (wood, steel, glass) Antibes, France (© YLEx)
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- Which stresses are most important for glass design consideration when using RF-GLASS?
- Where can I find the details of a layer composition in the RF‑GLASS add-on module?
- I would like to design a glass pane with temperature loads. In this case, a message appears saying that the load case includes the "temperature" surface loads types that are not transferred to the created temporary model. How can I consider the temperature loads?
- In the calculation parameters of a load case or load combination, it is possible to activate various stiffness factors. What exactly is behind this?
- Are there any programs or add-on modules specially developed for glass structures?
- When calculating a curved surface in RF‑GLASS, I get a message saying that the surface has more than 4 boundary lines and thus no layered FE mesh can be used. How can I avoid this message?
- My aim is to mesh a circular hole plate in a mapped way. Is such a meshing possible in RFEM?
- Which method of analysis is used for insulating glass?
- Why is not there one load for each country in the online service "Geo-Zone Tool: Snow, Wind, and Seismic Zone Maps"?
- Is it possible to design insulating glass using the RF-GLASS add-on module?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Design of single-layer, laminated and insulating glass